Join Our Team
Robert Michael Communications, Inc., an administrative company offering shared services to an independent medical education company and 2 full-service medical communications companies, is seeking a remote Digital Designer to join the team!
The primary responsibility of this position is to lead the creation of original concepts and follow through on all required assets such as digital, print, web, advertisements, slides, animations, HTML emails, and social media. We are looking for a candidate who is proficient in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, and After Effects. Knowledge of HTML and WordPress is a plus.
The corporate office is located in Voorhees, New Jersey, just outside of Philadelphia. Due to COVID-19, the company is currently working in a remote environment. The role can be 100% remote.
Please include link to portfolio when applying.
- Prepare a variety of skilled creative and digital assets for various projects such as: electronic and print promotion, exhibit booth promotional assets, advertisements, slides, animations, emails, social media, etc. using various production techniques that include a variety of computer graphic systems and software
- Design digital assets and printed materials and other media as appropriate.
- Meet with Program/Project Managers, Medical Directors, and Director/Supervisor to determine needs
- Create project concepts that are visually exciting while being appropriate to the content, audience, and within industry and client branding guidelines. Concepts may include the use of mandatory colors, graphics, and text as well as original illustration created by the internal or external sources and/or original or stock photos. Concepts need to be adaptable to all assets associated with the project.
- Incorporate changes and revisions based on internal or external review of concepts/layouts
- Finalize creative and apply to appropriate materials based on chosen concept
- Collaborate with the Web/Data Services team to oversee the smooth implementation of digital assets and multimedia
- Learn new software and techniques required to accomplish required tasks
- Explore to learn innovative ways to create, including new software programs, new techniques, etc.
- Coordinate and lead the work of others such as Creative Designers, Illustrators, Web Designers, etc.
- Produce and/or assist with Video Production vendors and post-production completion
- Proficiency in keyboarding skills and the following computer software applications:
- Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, and After Effects
- Knowledge of HTML, WordPress, and additional software applications is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment, strong writing and verbal skills, self-starter, problem solver, excellent customer service (internal and external) and phone skills, accuracy and attention to detail, organizational skills, and multitasking skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel, proficiency in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in visual communications/multimedia/graphic design from a recognized college curriculum with a minimum of 5-years’ experience or equivalent education and experience.
We offer our employees the following benefits:
- Medical and dental insurance – 100% paid in full for full-time employees
- Life and AD&D insurance – 100% paid in full for full-time employees
- Short and long-term disability insurance – 100% paid in full for full-time employees
- Voluntary insurance plans
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Cash balance plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Reduced summer hours; Memorial Day to Labor Day
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Company provided coffee and fresh fruit
- Open communication encouraged
- Professional work environment encouraging personal development and team growth
- Discounted ticket service (shows, sporting events, movies, etc.)
Robert Michael Communications, Inc., an administrative company offering shared services to an independent medical education company and two full-service medical communications companies, is seeking an experienced Part-Time Virtual Classroom Producer. The main responsibility of this role is to provide the stable operation and setup of virtual meetings. The hours for this position are flexible and may include days, evenings and weekends based on the meeting schedule. The office is located in Voorhees, New Jersey, just outside of Philadelphia. Due to COVID-19, the company is currently working in a remote environment.
The Virtual Classroom Producer will be responsible for setting up and hosting/producing virtual platforms for client virtual meeting events. This will include the following: planning, installing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing the different virtual platforms the company uses.
- Manage meetings, clients, and applications remotely via Adobe Connect, Zoom, or GoToMeeting
- Maintain adequate knowledge of existing hardware and software the company uses to maximize efficiency of company systems/applications and the network
- Work autonomously to complete tasks and meet multiple objectives on deadline with little or no supervision
- Work a flexible schedule based on client needs and live event schedules
- Work effectively with all levels of the organization to successfully complete assigned projects within the specified timeline
- Adapt to a rapidly changing environment and respond strategically to customer needs
- Be productive and diligent while managing ambiguous schedules, deadlines, and requests
- Collaborate across multiple teams
- Display a professional sense of urgency to project management; follow up promptly in order to build strong working relationships with team members, clients, and partners; and communicate proactively and professionally with team members, leadership, and clients
- Provide top-notch customer service while managing the service level agreement to remain within scope
- Determine the integrity of installed software applications, coordinating assistance from third party vendors when necessary
- Serve as resource to backup other functions in department as needed
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science from four-year college or university with at least 1 year of experience; or 2-to-4 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working with virtual platforms such as Adobe Connect, Zoom, and GoToMeeting. Adobe Connect is highly preferred. Must have experience configuring and hosting/producing virtual platforms.
- 2-3 years’ high-level experience configuring and running virtual platform environments such as Adobe Connect, Zoom, WebEx, and GoToMeeting
- 3-5 years’ high-level experience managing projects, accounts, client services, and/or technical projects/programs
- Experience working remotely and managing meetings, clients, and applications remotely
- Adhere to departmental procedures and proactively communicate to supervisor when procedures are not, or cannot be, followed
- Independently analyze and solve problems
- Capable of thinking critically and adapting quickly to ensure work is done accurately