Join Our Team
Department: Business Systems & Operations
Are you looking to gain experience in email marketing campaigns while learning directly from a PMP Certified Project Manager? We have the summer internship opportunity for you! Robert Michael Communications, Inc., an administrative company offering shared services to an independent medical education company and two full-service medical communications companies, is seeking an Intern to assist in database development and the planning and execution of organizational marketing projects.
A primary project includes email marketing campaigns for the independent continuing education company. In this position the intern will work closely with project stakeholders and the lead project manager to plan, implement, and measure project deliverables. This position offers the opportunity to work directly with, and learn from, a PMP Certified Project Manager while executing medical education marketing projects and analyzing results for better outcomes from future initiatives.
The internship will be a minimum 20 hours per week. Although the physical corporate office is located in Voorhees, New Jersey, just outside of Philadelphia, the position is currently remote due to COVID-19.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support project team to plan, implement and measure results of strategic marketing efforts to align with the growth and development of the contact databases for the organization’s three entities.
- Act as a liaison across functional departments related to assigned projects to elicit project requirements and assist project manager with project execution.
- Assist in developing and managing project documentation in a clear comprehensible manner to ensure project details are properly captured, maintained, and communication is carried out throughout the project life cycle.
- Work with the project manager to assist in developing training resources (videos and SOPs) and upload to organizational intranet.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Currently enrolled in a college/university degree program with a focus in Pharmaceutical Marketing, Computer Science Management Information Systems or Business Management.
- Ability to quickly learn and execute on project tasks to produce expected deliverables based on desired objectives.
- Detail oriented with strong technical writing abilities, innovative and adaptable.
- Comfortable navigating different software applications, web development products, and design tools.
- Must be able to work independently, while managing time efficiently to ensure on-time project deliverables with the highest quality.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.